[guardian-dev] sanitizing PNGs

Rick Valenzuela lists at rickv.com
Tue Dec 12 11:16:05 EST 2017

oh, you may already know this, but the previous code keeps a copy of the
file and metadata. if you want it gone with no copies, you have to add a
switch to overwrite, e.g.:

```
with exiftool.ExifTool() as et:
    et.execute(b'-all=', b'-overwrite_original', b'some.png')
```

--
Rick Valenzuela
Videojournalist