[guardian-dev] sanitizing PNGs

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at guardianproject.info
Tue Dec 12 11:21:51 EST 2017

Ah, the memories are all coming back: ObscuraCam uses C code to sanitize
images.  Seems like there should be some Java code around somewhere to
do that.

.hc

Hans-Christoph Steiner:

--
PGP fingerprint: EE66 20C7 136B 0D2C 456C  0A4D E9E2 8DEA 00AA 5556
https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=0xE9E28DEA00AA5556