[guardian-dev] IOCipher multiple containers

zoki zoran.smilevski at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 05:01:35 EST 2017

Hello, I have few questions regarding using multiple iocipher containers.
Is it possible to use multiple containers at the same time? Or at least
easy switching between them?
I don't know how to use them because VirtualFileSystem is singleton. I
guess that has some purpose, can someone please explain why?

Now with new ExoPlayer which has support for playing from content provider
is very easy to play videos from secure container. I'm thinking to use
another container for caching video files, because it's easier to delete
container files and free storage rather than doing container shrinking.
Would I need to start new process for that?

Thanks for any help :)