[guardian-dev] new app

Nathan of Guardian nathan at guardianproject.info
Mon Feb 20 10:28:33 EST 2017

Archie,

Thanks for sharing this. Posting it publicly on Guardian-Dev is probably
the best route forward. We have a lot of work on our plate, and existing
commitments to fulfill, it is hard sometimes to manage all the new
things popping up.

This looks like an impressive amount of work, and worth someones time to
explore and consider.

Can you tell me a bit more how the server-side works? Is it using some
kind of existing protocol, or just a RESTful API of some kind?

Thanks!