[guardian-dev] help with netcipher

arrase arrase at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 15:49:39 EST 2017

Hi,

I am fighting with StrongBuilder, currently he wins :) .

What is the correct way to use StrongBuilder + OkHttpClient?

After calling:

            try {
                StrongOkHttpClientBuilder
                        .forMaxSecurity(this)
                        .build(this);
            } catch (Exception e) {
                e.printStackTrace();
                stopSelf(startId);
            }

The first callback that is executed is:

            public void onConnected(OkHttpClient okHttpClient) {

              Request request = new Request.Builder()
                  .url(mUrl) // Status URL
                  .get()
                  .build();

              Response response = okHttpClient.newCall(request).execute();
             }

And then is called:

    public void onConnectionException(Exception e)

So I am not able to connect with my service.
what am I doing wrong?

OrbotHelper works OK and Orbot is running when i call
StrongOkHttpClientBuilder.

I can connect with my service with Orfox and see the status message.

Thank you.