[guardian-dev] help with netcipher

Mark Murphy mmurphy at commonsware.com
Sat Jan 21 16:33:24 EST 2017

On Sat, Jan 21, 2017, at 16:14, arrase wrote:
> Ouch!

Sorry, I did not mean to be harsh. There is little I can tell you
without that stack trace, though. I do not log those exceptions
automatically, for privacy reasons -- policies for logging are up to the
app developer.

> I was not printing the trace .... maybe I should take a break .... but
> I'm so close ... thanks :)

If the stack trace does not make sense, or you cannot determine how to
fix it, write back here with the details, and I can try to help.

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)
https://commonsware.com | https://github.com/commonsguy