[guardian-dev] Orbot 15.4.0-beta-1 (ARM ONLY)

Michael Rogers michael at briarproject.org
Mon Mar 6 06:09:42 EST 2017

It's very cool that this has been integrated into Orbot!

How are you handling the issue of the device sleeping while a hidden
service is running? We had to add a wake lock to Briar to keep the CPU
awake, which has a big impact on battery life and causes unsolved issues
with doze mode (where wake locks aren't honoured).

Cheers,
Michael