[guardian-dev] Updating all the cameras...

Nathan of Guardian nathan at guardianproject.info
Thu Nov 9 16:03:08 EST 2017

Just a note to let everyone know that we are on an update spree with our
various camera focused apps, and are pushing RC and beta updates out to
Google Play.

ObscuraCam v4 beta 1
https://github.com/guardianproject/ObscuraCam/releases/tag/4.0.0-beta-1

ProofMode 0.0.10 RC 2
https://github.com/guardianproject/proofmode/releases/tag/0.0.10-RC-2

... and tomorrow, a CameraV maintenance update (finally) is likely as
well: https://github.com/guardianproject/camerav

Both ObscuraCam and ProofMode are available as APKs on the github
release pages, and will be rolling out to Google Play and our F-Droid
repo in the coming days.

As always, we are eager for contributors to all of these cam projects,
and the supporting libraries behind then, like CamCipher, our encrypted
photo and video camera library.

+n