[guardian-dev] jmp.chat - SMS for XMPP (Zom/ChatSecure/Conversations/etc)

Denver Gingerich denver at ossguy.com
Tue Sep 26 16:04:05 EDT 2017

On Tue, Sep 26, 2017 at 07:33:00AM +0000, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
> Now you can have a real US/Canada phone number with your favorite
> XMPP/Jabber client:
>
> "JMP gives you a real phone number for sending picture and text messages
> right from a Jabber account."
>
> https://jmp.chat/

Founder of JMP here.  Happy to answer any questions you might have, either here (if relevant to guardian-dev) or by private email.  Feel free to join our group chat at xmpp:discuss at conference.soprani.ca?join (or, if you prefer the web version: https://anonymous.cheogram.com/discuss@conference.soprani.ca ) - there tend to be a lot more knowledgeable people there than just me. :)

Thanks for all the work you do!  It's great that people can use Orbot+Conversations+JMP to make their phone messaging a bit more private.

Denver
https://jmp.chat/