[guardian-dev] State of the Onion talk w/ me from LibrePlanet 2018

Nathan of Guardian nathan at guardianproject.info
Thu Apr 12 08:29:48 EDT 2018

Just posted:
https://media.libreplanet.org/u/libreplanet/m/state-of-the-onion/

State of the Onion

Nick Mathewson, Nathan Freitas, Steph Whited, Isabela Bagueros

The Tor Project has been hard at work this year building free software
to fight surveillance and censorship across the globe. Join a handful of
Tor contributors at this panel, and learn all about the state of the
onion. We'll talk about how we're adding new security features like
browser sandboxing, improving support for mobile devices, deploying the
next generation of onion services, making Tor more usable, lowering our
network overhead, making our software more maintainable, and growing our
community with new outreach initiatives. We'll also share some of what
you can expect from Tor in the coming year, and we're eager to hear
questions from our community, too.