[guardian-dev] FYI: Facebook "Secure the Internet" Grant Program

Mark Murphy mmurphy at commonsware.com
Tue Jan 23 07:58:51 EST 2018

https://research.fb.com/programs/research-awards/proposals/secure-the-internet-grants/

"Facebook is pleased to invite submissions from university researchers and faculty, non-profit organizations, and NGOs for applied research proposals to improve the security, privacy, and safety of internet users. Our goal is to spur development of technology that may be applied in practice, rather than pure research..."

I wonder a bit about how unrestricted the "unrestricted gift" is, but this program might be of interest to established non-profits in this space.

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)
https://commonsware.com | https://github.com/commonsguy