[guardian-dev] Tor Browser for Android ALPHA is out...

Greg Troxel gdt at lexort.com
Fri Sep 7 15:28:43 EDT 2018

Nathan of Guardian <nathan at guardianproject.info> writes:

> If you haven't seen it:
> https://blog.torproject.org/new-alpha-release-tor-browser-android
>
> We're really happy our work on Orfox has led to this, and simultaneously
> glad to not be responsible for maintaining a mobile browser anymore! :)

Anything you can say about plans to have TBA available in f-droid?  I
know there have been issues with firefox not being entirely open source,
and hence fennec, but I would hope that at least a slightly reduced
version would be available, as direct loading of apks seems likely to
lead to delayed or difficult updates.