[guardian-dev] Autocrypt?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at guardianproject.info
Thu Jul 25 16:07:51 EDT 2019

I think the idea is essential if we want to maintain e2e email going
forward.  Otherwise, it'll die and be replaced by the messenging silos
from Signal to Whatsapp.  I haven't looked at the details of it, so I
can't speak to whether its trustworthy.  But there are good people involved.

.hc

Richard Z:
> Hi,
>
> wondering, what are the opinions regarding Autocrypt here?
>   https://autocrypt.org/
>
> I don't see it as great progress that a protocol that has been
> designed with a builtin MITM weakness is rolled out?
>
> Richard

PGP fingerprint: EE66 20C7 136B 0D2C 456C  0A4D E9E2 8DEA 00AA 5556
https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=0xE9E28DEA00AA5556