[guardian-dev] Heads up: Orfox "RIP" EOL is coming, moving to TBA!

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at guardianproject.info
Tue Sep 3 04:58:07 EDT 2019

Orbot will go on!  Tor Browser will never provide all the services that
Orbot does, like VPN mode.  We are working on smoothing out all of the
various Tor integrations so they work nicely together, including Tor
Browser, Orbot, Briar, etc.  I'm currently creating a "TorService" app
that will be as simple as possible and only provide tor daemon as a
service to other apps.

.hc

Tim Schwartz: