[guardian-dev] jitsi-monitor to track basic data about all known public instances

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at guardianproject.info
Mon Apr 6 08:43:16 EDT 2020

Of the free voice/video systems, I only know and use Jitsi Meet.  That's
why I wrote it this way.  Its great to hear there are other options.

.hc

Jonas Smedegaard:

--
PGP fingerprint: EE66 20C7 136B 0D2C 456C  0A4D E9E2 8DEA 00AA 5556
https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=0xE9E28DEA00AA5556