[guardian-dev] Fwd: [Cleaninsights-announce] In 2 hours, Join Us for 3 Live Sessions O' Wonder!

Nathan of Guardian nathan at guardianproject.info
Fri May 29 08:12:21 EDT 2020

More live fun today!

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	[Cleaninsights-announce] In 2 hours, Join Us for 3 Live
Sessions O' Wonder!
Date: 	Fri, 29 May 2020 07:55:46 -0400
From: 	Nathan of Guardian <nathan at guardianproject.info>
To: 	cleaninsights-announce at lists.guardianproject.info

Friday is another *LIVE* session! *2pm UTC / 10am EDT*
https://meet.keanu.im/cleanInsightsLive

We really hope to see you today in person!

****

🍪*25min live coding with ****n8fr8 (Nathan of Guardian Project)...* we
will be setting up an instance of Matomo and showing how Clean Insights
can connect to it as one possible, open, self-hosted measurement platform.

---> here's the last one, in case you missed it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz2knS--68Y&t=1252s)

🖌︎*25min live draw w/ ****crwinfrey (Carrie of Okthanks)... *a focus on
potential measurement within operating systems and server-side
platforms, and special guest for our "participant spotlight"!

---> here's a 2 minute fast forward summary of the last one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D6DyUK5xbU)

📟️*10min (or however long you want) online town*:
https://theonline.town/rQacT2YFOs8lC725/extraordinaire

Online Town is a hilarious, yet very effective, way to do a "hallway
con" conversation that combines avatars and a top-down world map with
video and audio conferencing, allowing people to easily form into small
groups to have side chats. This is yet another experiment in our new
"distance conferencing" world, to move beyond the confines of boring
Zoom calls and webinars.

****

Thanks from all of us at Le Cirque Extraordinaire!

Post: Cleaninsights-announce at lists.guardianproject.info