[Lowdown] First Message from May First/People Link

Alfredo Lopez alfredo at people-link.net
Thu Jun 8 17:32:00 EDT 2006

Welcome to Lowdown, May First/People Link's announcement list.

You're on it because you're an MF/PL member or you have had a past
relationship with either the May First Technology Collective or
People Link.

This is going to be a low volume list. We'll send announcements only
when we have something important to announce. We're making that point
because, this week, the list is going to be a bit busier than normal.

First of all, we've redesigned our website so please visit it at
http://www.mayfirst.org.

Second, we'll be sending a very important email tomorrow about our
outreach work.

After that, we don't expect to mail more frequently than weekly if that.

It's a privilege to be working with you and we want to thank you for
your support of May First/People Link's work.

Jamie, Josue, Alfredo
--
May First/People Link
Growing Networks to Build a Just World!