[Lowdown] Our Panel at the upcoming Left Forum

Alfredo Lopez alfredo at mayfirst.org
Thu May 30 15:31:09 EDT 2013

Left Forum -- June 7-9
Pace University

(next to City Hall -- NYC)

http://www.leftforum.org/

MF/PL Event
Revolution in the Age of the Internet:
An International Panel
Sunday, June 9, 3:00 pm
Rm: W605

http://www.leftforum.org/content/revolution-age-internet-international-panel

The Left Forum is taking place from June 7 - 9, 2013 and we are urging
all our members to attend this remarkable convergence. Left Forum is
an MF/PL member and its event brings together over 1200 speakers and
presenters and the largest gathered audience of any yearly progressive
event.

In our unprecedented workshop, leaders of major political struggles in
Europe, Africa, Latin America and North America will gather via
Internet streaming technology to discuss the impact technology has had
on their movements, the strategic and tactical implications it's had
and their expectation for its evolving role.

Anriette Esterhuysen - Association for Progressive Communications
Rosa Miriam Elizalde - CubaDebate
Molefi Mafereka Ndlovu - South Africa IMC
Shahzad Ahmad - Bytes for All, Pakistan
Pedro Miguel- La Jornada, Mexico
Mary Notari - The YesLab, USA

Thanks.