[CommunityBridge - Movie Nights] Tonight March 7th at 7pm EST - Movie Night March Series Begins!

Micky of Agaric micky at communitybridge.com
Sun Mar 7 00:51:08 EST 2021

Movie Nights on CommunityBridge.com presents - An engaging series of
films to spur conversations on our future as a cooperative society,
working together to build an inclusive economy for all. Sunday nights
in March 2021, at 7pm ET, we will view a short film and share our
thoughts on solutions
and actions we can take as individuals and organizations working towards
positive change.  Our March Series on Rebellion and Cooperatives starts
on 3/7 at 7PM EST... more info:

https://communitybridge.com/upcoming/

Link to the CommunityBridge.com Movie Theatre:
https://communitybridge.com/bbb-room/movie

http://communityBridge.com
Movie Nights - Free video chatrooms using BigBlueButton
Suggest a movie or request a room!
brought to you by the members of Agaric.coop