[CommunityBridge - Movie Nights] Open Canvas Celebration - This Friday March 12th... 6pm

Micky Metts micky at agaric.com
Tue Mar 9 16:47:16 EST 2021

Open Canvas Celebration on CommunityBridge.com - This Friday March
12th... 6pm...
https://communitybridge.com/bbb-room/arts-and-culture/

We can collaboratively create some spontaneous art while talking about
the intersection of art and culture as we see it.

Open to suggestions for topics - bring them with you or send to this list.
You can also bring some links/URLs to any short art related videos you
wish to share and comment on. I suggest they be around 5 mins long.

Possible topic for discussion- NFT what is it and how are artists making
millions using it? Is it real? How do we get involved or should artists
get involved?:
A few videos I found on the subject --
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0j6bKRXXbc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbG9jzAOZ_Y