[CommunityBridge - Movie Nights] REMINDER - TONIGHT at 7pm ET - Plutocracy - Subterranean Fire

Sun May 2 16:07:37 EDT 2021

April Movie Nights ends tonight on CommunityBridge.com with the last episode of Plutocracy - The history of the Union in the U.S.A.

CommunityBridge.com began screening the 5 part documentary "Plutocracy" every Sunday in April, 2021 at 7pm ET -  The chapters range from 1-2 hours

Direct Link to the CommunityBridge.com Movie Theatre:  - https://communitybridge.com/bbb-room/movie
The access code to enter the theatre is: welcome
The movie starts at 7pm ET Sunday night.

We have had some great discussions after the first 4 episodes and invite you to join this next one after the movie at 9pm ET.
Call in by phone for the discussion if you are not on your laptop To call in 1-760-388-9098 pin 15560

May 2nd - Plutocracy - Part V - Subterranean Fire

If you cannot join us, you can watch the full series on the Metanoia website: http://metanoia-films.org/plutocracy/

Movie Nights on CommunityBridge.com presents - An engaging series of films to spur conversations on our future as a cooperative society,working together to build an inclusive economy for all. Sunday nights at 7pm ET, we will view a movie together and share our thoughts on solutions and actions we can take as individuals and organizations working towards positive change.  Our May Movie Nights

More info: https://communitybridge.com/upcoming/

In Solidarity,

Micky of Agaric

http://communityBridge.com
Movie Nights - Free video chatrooms using BigBlueButton
Suggest a movie or request a room!
brought to you by the members of Agaric.coop