[CommunityBridge - Movie Nights] TUESDAY Movie Shorts and Next Workshop 9/22 3-5pm ET

Sun Sep 19 17:05:59 EDT 2021

EVERY TUESDAY – Movie Shorts – 12pm – 12am ET:

https://communitybridge.com/movie/

UPCOMING PRIVACY WORKSHOP:  Please copy the text below and send to your
friends and networks:

CommunityBridge.com is hosting a series of Privacy Workshops using
movies, classes, and hands-on sessions on regaining freedom in the
digital world and taking back control of your data.

For future workshops please view our Calendar as we will not be sending
a lot of emails to you in the future.
CommunityBridge Event Calendar -
https://share.mayfirst.org/apps/calendar/p/djqKCbCPjDnDcAtE/dayGridMonth/now

Next Workshop 9/22 3-5pm ET
Join us at https://communitybridge.com/privacyworkshop/

Level of experience: A little knowledge of what a browser is.

Topics:

     Browser Isolation - using 3 or more browsers. Why do we need to use
isolation?

     Browsers "calling home" and other places without your consent.

     Browser Fingerprinting is used to identify you -
https://brax.me/geo to see your fingerprint and what others can see.

Browser Isolation Rob Braxman video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9z3_Em4S99g  (17 mins)

Prerequisites: Install browsers before workshop.
FireFox
Chrome or Chromium
Another browser of your choice. I suggest Brave which is based on
Chromium and has some privacy features built-in. You can find it at
https://brave.com

Notes:
This all works differently on a phone; experiment at your own risk if
you know what you're doing. You cannot share phone screen in BBB, so you
may need a directed camera to participate using a phone.

Use your favorites bar to bookmark the sites you use in each browser

REMEMBER: Instagram is Facebook; Android is Google

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9z3_Em4S99g  (17 mins)

--
In Solidarity,

Micky Metts