[CommunityBridge - Movie Nights] Privacy Workshop - Wednesday 10/6 at 3pm ET

Sun Oct 3 18:09:03 EDT 2021

Please share this information with your friends and networks!

CommunityBridge.com is hosting a series of Privacy Workshops using
movies, classes, and hands-on sessions on regaining freedom in the
digital world and taking back control of your data.

For future workshops please view our Calendar as we will not be sending
a lot of emails to you in the future.
CommunityBridge Public Event Calendar -
https://communitybridge.com/events (we are populating the calendar now
with future workshop dates)
This is our internal calendar if you wish to get involved with planning
and hosting events:
https://share.mayfirst.org/apps/calendar/p/djqKCbCPjDnDcAtE/dayGridMonth/now

Next Workshop is on Wednesday, 10/6 3pm ET
General discussion on Privacy

This meeting may be partially recorded, so be sure to log in with a
pseudonym if you wish to remain anonymous.

Join us at https://communitybridge.com/privacyworkshop/

Privacy Workshop - What Is Data Privacy? Come have an open discussion
with us!
We meet up to share information, become informed, inform others, watch
videos on different technology topics and discuss the various areas of
private data, and internet safety.

Some Questions:

What resonates with you most about privacy and safety, why is this
important to you? Is there a privacy issue or free software topic you
would love to have more information about? Do you perhaps have some
great topics that you would like to share information about?
What are you concerned about related to your privacy online?

In Solidarity,

Micky Metts
Agaric Technology Collective ~ FreeScholar
Ask me about Agaric's Online Learning Resources - http://agaric.coop/online-learning