[Service-advisories] offsite backup servers (ali, fannie): reboot scheduled for sunday

Jamie McClelland jm at mayfirst.org
Fri Apr 24 09:41:10 EDT 2009

Affected Servers: ali audre fannie melanie
Date: 2009-04-24

One aspect of the upgrade of our two offsite backup servers (ali and
fannie) that happened earlier this week was neglected: the upgrade of
the virtual servers' kernels. On Sunday April 26, we will do this last
piece of the upgrade, which may result in 10 - 15 minutes of downtime
for each virtual server. The upgrade will happen on Sunday, April 26,
between 4 and 7 pm Ameirca/New_York time.