[Service-advisories] ottorene (and related virtual servers) down for approximately 10 minutes

Jamie McClelland jm at mayfirst.org
Mon Mar 16 10:06:05 EDT 2009

Servers Affected: ottorene fox jacobo jerry june kompost lucy newyear
owen robeson ruffy zimmermann
Date: 2009-03-16

The virtual host server ottorene (and all the virtual servers it hosts)
went down at 9:36 am America/New York time. We rebooted the machine,
bringing it up at 10:02 am America/New York time.

We are currently investigating what caused the crash and will provide
updates via additional service advisories.