[Service-advisories] weekend delays on lists.mayfirst.org: resolved

Jamie McClelland jm at mayfirst.org
Mon Nov 8 10:07:29 EST 2010

Servers affected: leslie (lists.mayfirst.org)
Date: 2010-11-08

Starting Friday evening (America/New_York time), Nov 5, our email list
anti-virus software crashed. The problem was resolved Sunday afternoon,
Nov. 7. As a result, email list delivery between these times was
delayed.

The cause of the problem was insufficient memory allocated to the
server. We have since allocated twice as much memory and expect that the
problem is fully resolved.