[Service-advisories] connectivity problems affecting xo location

Jamie McClelland jm at mayfirst.org
Fri Apr 15 09:42:04 EDT 2011

Servers affected: axiom che clr clyde daza didier dubois eagle ella fox hill jacobo jerry julia june kompost kramer lucy luisa naomi newyear ottorene owen paley paul pianeta pietri robeson rodolpho ruffy sankara simone sojourner zimmermann
Date: 2011-04-15

Due to a routing problem experienced by our upstream provider, some
locations are not able to fully access servers located in our XO
(Bandcon/Highwinds) cabinet.

We have received reports that members in Boston and Philadelphia are
unable to connect. Members in New York and our monitoring service in
London, England, appear to be un-affected.

Our upstream provider has acknowledged the problem and is working on a
solution. We will keep you updated.

jamie