[Service-advisories] bolivar reboot scheduled: thursday, midnight America/New_York time

Jamie McClelland jm at mayfirst.org
Wed Jul 6 18:24:33 EDT 2011

Servers affected: bolivar debord galeano lumumba dolores keller morales toussaint
Date: 2011-07-06

On Thursday, at midnight America/New_York time, we will be booting
bolivar into a new Linux kernel. All servers hosted on bolivar will
experience an outage of approximately 5 to 10 minutes.

The reboot is part of our process for fixing a bug in the Linux kernel
that causes un-expected server crashes. For more information, please see
this Lowdown:
https://lists.mayfirst.org/pipermail/lowdown/2011-June/000084.html