[Service-advisories] stallman and moses upgrades: Sunday, July 17

Jamie McClelland jm at mayfirst.org
Fri Jul 15 11:12:44 EDT 2011

Servers affected: stallman moses
Date: 2011-07-15

On Sunday, July 17, between 5:00 pm and 7:00 pm America/New_York we will
be upgrading stallman (which provides the webmail service) and moses
(which provides https://support.mayfirst.org/).

We expect up to 45 minutes of downtime on each server.

These upgrades will not affect mail delivery, however, if you rely on
webmail for accessing your email, you will not be able to access your
email during the down period.

We are performing these upgrades to ensure we have the most recent and
secure software available on our servers.