[Service-advisories] backup servers upgrade: ali fannie luisa blanco robideau

Jamie McClelland jm at mayfirst.org
Thu May 26 18:01:18 EDT 2011

Servers affected: luisa ali fannie robideau blanco
Date: 2011-05-26

On Saturday, June 4, we will be upgrading our backup servers from Debian
Lenny to Debian Squeeze. This upgrade will include an upgrade of
rdiff-backup from 1.2.5 to 1.2.8.

If you are using rdiff-backup to backup your files to our servers,
please plan to upgrade rdiff-backup on (or around) June 4.

If you are running Debian Lenny, you can upgrade to the version in
lenny-backports.

If you have any questions about this upgrade or would like help to
ensure your backups will continue working after June 4, please open a
ticket at https://support.mayfirst.org/