[Service-advisories] partial outage in telehouse location for some users

Jamie McClelland jm at mayfirst.org
Mon Oct 3 19:32:18 EDT 2011

Servers Affected: albizu allende amaru assata blanco bola bolivar bouazizi brown chavez debord debs dolores dorfman dorothy eduardo fred fuller gil hashmi hay hubert jones katanko keller ken kiyoshi leslie lora lucius lumumba malcolm mandela marcos marquez marx menchu mirabal morales moses negri peltier proudhon ranciere robideau roe severo sontag stallman toussaint tresca viewsic vilma
Period Affected: 2011-10-03, 6:10 pm - (ongoing) America/New York Time
Date Sent: 2011-10-03

Our upstream provider in our Telehouse location is experiencing routing
problems from some locations.

We have reports from the UK, Delaware and Boston that some people are
having trouble connecting. However, rrom at least four service providers
in New York, we are able to connect without trouble.

We are working with our upstream provider to resolve the problem.