[Service-advisories] offsite back location offline

Jamie McClelland jm at mayfirst.org
Mon Apr 30 14:46:47 EDT 2012

Servers Affected: ali fannie ida sittingbull
Period Affected: 2012-04-30, 1:00 pm America/New York Time -
Date Sent: 2012-04-30

Our DSL connection to our office, providing offsite backup services, is
currently down. Speakeasy, our provider, is sending a technician to the
premises tomorrow morning between 9 and 12 pm America/New_York.

This downtime does not affect MFPL members' web sites or email. This
location only provides a secondary backup of data.