[Service-advisories] drupal 7 updated to 7.15

Jamie McClelland jm at mayfirst.org
Sat Aug 4 21:18:29 EDT 2012

albizu annette attucks boggs brown chavez clara colin daza debs didier dorothy eagle gaspar goldman hashmi jones julia june kerr kinoy lucius lucy lumumba malcolm mandela maria marx menchu molina proudhon rodolpho roe slaapbeen sojourner stone tresca viewsic yser hay keller lucy peltier

All shared Drupal 7 installations have been upgraded to the most recent
stable version (7.15).

Drupal (http://drupal.org/) is a web content management system that many
members use to drive their web sites. May First/People Link members who
have installed Drupal through our Members Control Panel use a shared
installation of Drupal. If you are using a shared installation, your
Drupal installation has been upgraded for you. For more information
about our shared Drupal installation, please see:
https://support.mayfirst.org/wiki/drupal_configuration.

Please note, we have only performed a minor point upgrade. For example,
if you are running Drupal 6, you have not been upgraded to Drupal 7.
Instead, you have been upgraded from the particular version of Drupal 7
(7.14) to the next Drupal 7 version (7.15). Also, this upgrade only
affects Drupal core. It is your responsibility to upgrade your third
party Drupal modules.

There are no essential database updates that need to be run. However,
your Drupal install may notify you about a pending database update. It
is an update that was introduced before the release of 7.15 but later
reverted. The "update" remains in the code, but it does not execute any
changes when run.