[Service-advisories] Transferring mailman lists server leslie to a new host

Ross Glover ross at ross.mayfirst.org
Mon Feb 6 15:59:53 EST 2012

Servers Affected: leslie
Period Affected: 2011-02-07, 11:00 - 12:00 am America/New York Time
Date Sent: 2011-02-06

Leslie, our mailing list server, has been showing significant load
issues today and will be transferred to a new host during the hours of
11pm and 12pm tonight.

We have decided to move up our plan to switch this server to a new
physical host to tonight.  During the transition, no list mail will be
delivered, no data will be lost, and all emails will eventually arrive
at their destination (most likely by 1am).

This transition should fix the occasional lag times for mailing lists.