[Service-advisories] XO colocation lost network connectivity

Ross Glover ross at ross.mayfirst.org
Fri Nov 2 18:12:20 EDT 2012

Servers affected: achebe annette attucks augusto axiom braschi clara clr
colin cortazar daza deadeasy didier dubois eagle ekpo ella ernesto franz
fuentes gabriela gaspar goldman goofball jacobo julia june kerr kinoy
kramer kwame llosa lucy luisa malaka malvina maria mcchesney molina
moses mx1 mx24 mx25 mx3 neruda nicolas ottorene paul paulo pietri
poniatowska ramona rodolpho roque rossi roy rulfo sankara simone
sojourner victoria wole zimmermann

Period affected: 2012-11-02 6:00 pm America/New York -

Date: 2012-11-02

We temporarily lost connection with our XO colocation facility. We
strongly suspect this his hurricane related.  Currently there is partial
network connectivity.  It appears that some network routing has been
interrupted, but we hope everything will be back to normal within the
hour.