[Service-advisories] drupal 7: all sites upgraded to 7.16

Jamie McClelland jm at mayfirst.org
Thu Oct 18 09:43:42 EDT 2012

Servers affected: albizu annette attucks boggs brown buffy chavez clara colin daza debs didier dorothy eagle foucault gaspar goldman hashmi jones julia june kerr kinoy lucius lucy lumumba malcolm mandela maria marx menchu molina proudhon rodolpho roe slaapbeen sojourner stone stoney tresca viewsic yser hay keller lucy peltier
Period Affected: 2012-10-18, 10:00 am America/New York Time
Date Sent: 2012-10-18

All shared Drupal 7 installations have been upgraded to the most recent
stable version (7.16).

Drupal (http://drupal.org/) is a web content management system that many
members use to drive their web sites. May First/People Link members who
have installed Drupal through our Members Control Panel use a shared
installation of Drupal. If you are using a shared installation, your
Drupal installation has been upgraded for you. For more information
about our shared Drupal installation, please see:
https://support.mayfirst.org/wiki/drupal_configuration.

Please note, we have only performed a minor point upgrade. For example,
if you are running Drupal 6, you have not been upgraded to Drupal 7.
Instead, you have been upgraded from the particular version of Drupal 6
(e.g. 6.21) to the next Drupal 6 version (e.g. 6.22). Also, this upgrade
only affects Drupal core. It is your responsibility to upgrade your
third party Drupal modules.