[Service-advisories] 15 minutes outage in telehouse location

Jamie McClelland jm at mayfirst.org
Sat Jan 26 19:37:47 EST 2013

Servers affected: albizu algernon allende amaru assata asturias binh blanco boggs bola bolivar borges bouazizi brown buffy cero chavez clyde debord debs diego dolores donoso dorfman dorothy douglass florence foucault fuller gil goofball hashmi hay howard jones juana keller ken kiyoshi leslie lima lora lucius lumumba malcolm mandela marquez marx menchu mirabal morales moses negri peltier proudhon puig ranciere robideau roe rose rustin severo soledad stallman stokely stone stoney toussaint tresca viewsic vilma yser
Date affected: 2013-01-26 7:15 pm - 7:30 pm America/New_York Time
Date: 2013-01-26

The servers in our Telehouse location suffered a 15 minute outage
between 7:15 pm and 7:30 pm America/New_York time on Saturday, January
26. The router causing the outage is maintained by our upstream
provider.  We've requested an explanation for the outage and are waiting
for a reply.