[Service-advisories] DDOS attack resumed - only brief outage in Telehouse

Jamie McClelland jm at mayfirst.org
Sat Aug 22 11:26:30 EDT 2015

The Denial of Service attack (this time clearly targeting May First and
all May First/People Link members) resumed early this morning.

Thanks to our work last weekend, it only resulted in a brief outage
between about 10:00 am and 10:30 am (America/New_York) for members in
our Telehouse location.

The attackers went after all four of our DNS servers, but have not been
successful in disabling name resolution for MF/PL members.