[AgaricShowandTell] Join Agaric for Show and Tell Wednesday April 3rd from 11am - 11:30am EST (4pm GMT)

Micky Metts micky at agaric.com
Tue Apr 2 16:44:54 EDT 2019

Greetings cooperative allies!

Join Agaric for Show and Tell Wednesday April 3rd from 11am - 11:30am
EST (4pm GMT)

This week ---
Nicolás Bonanno will present a decision making framework:

"In this talk we are going to see how Eryx (a cooperative from Argentina
) makes decisions using a framework that gives transparency and power to
all the members, and it is agile at the same time."

The remainder of time will be a continuation of our Coops-meet-coops
chat where we get to know each other better and share details on our skills.

Here is the link to join - https://zoom.us/j/236157529

See you there!

Join Agaric on IRC any time - irc.freenode.net in the #devs-r-us channel