[AgaricShowandTell] Join Show and Tell Wednesday April 10th from 11am EST - new link>>

Micky Metts micky at agaric.com
Tue Apr 9 01:23:54 EDT 2019

Hey Everyone!

All Agarics are in Seattle this week -  we get together somewhere on the
planet each year and we are having a blast!!!! We are presenting and
hosting a training at DrupalCon 2019
(https://events.drupal.org/seattle2019) and we will not be available to
host Show and Tell. If anyone has a presentation - excellent! If not,
start a great conversation and get to know each other better. We will be
back next week!

Here is a link to Jit.si video chat which has come along way and we
anticipate using it for future Show and Tell chats and leaving Zoom
(proprietary) behind! Let us know how you like it and if it works well.
For some browsers you will have to add the browser extension to share
your screen, but other than that it has been working well for us lately.

https://meet.jit.si/cooptalks

Wish we could be there, and if the schedule allows, we will log in to
join you!

11am ET - GMT ( UTC )  3:00 PM (15:00)

Join Agaric on IRC any time - irc.freenode.net in the #devs-r-us channel