[AgaricShowandTell] LINK to Show and tell with Agaric 4/24

Micky Metts micky at agaric.com
Wed Apr 24 01:01:54 EDT 2019

OOPS - I forgot to paste the link to Show and tell - We can use Agaric's
Jit.si chat on MayFirst.org: Recently MayFirst updated their instance of
the Jit.si video chat server. Any feedback after the chat is really
appreciated!

Here is the link: https://meet.mayfirst.org/agaric

Join us - Wednesday April 24th 11am EDT (3pm UTC)

This week, Henning from IT-Kollektiv (https://it-kollektiv.com) in Germany will show us his collective's  project.
Here is a link to the presentation done on April 3rd. You can find the slides to the talk
here: https://it-kollektiv.com/tech-coops-at-35c3-report-and-talk/

Henning belongs to a network of tech coops and freelancers in Germany/Austria.

This weeks ShowandTell will NOT be recorded, so try not to miss it!

See you there!!

In Solidarity,

Micky Metts
Agaric ~ FreeScholar
Join Agaric on IRC any time - irc.freenode.net in the #devs-r-us channel