[AgaricShowandTell] LINK - Join Agaric for Show and Tell Wednesday May 1st 11am EDT (3pm UTC)

Micky Metts micky at agaric.com
Tue Apr 30 23:40:11 EDT 2019

Join us - Wednesday May 1st 11am EDT (3pm UTC)

Happy MayFirst.org (lol)

No one has requested to give a presentation this week (there is always the chance that someone may show up with one!) and we can resume discussion on how our technology cooperatives work internally and get to know more about each other and our skills.
We could also discuss some of the recent presentations that were given by Nicolas DiMarco, Nicolas Bonanno and Clark Evans and give feedback...

I not be able to attend show and tell as I will be en-route to NYC for an exciting event at the People's Forum - this 2 day meeting is the beginning of the Radical Connections Network - an effort to bridge the gap between developers and activists that comes from a series of events called technology and Revolution (http://techandrev.org). This will be the first in-person meeting to start a framework for this movement so we can invite a larger group to build and configure the group's "mission" - nothing will be set in stone this week, but we intend to create a coherent framing of a vision that we believe is shared by many us.

A mystery Agaric, or the ghost in the machine will host Show and Tell as facilitator - unless someone would like to volunteer!

Here is the link to chat: https://meet.mayfirst.org/showandtell

Join Agaric on IRC any time - irc.freenode.net in the #devs-r-us channel