[AgaricShowandTell] Join Agaric for Show and Tell Wednesday August 7th from 11am - 11:30am ET, (New York)

Micky Metts micky at agaric.com
Wed Aug 7 00:35:38 EDT 2019

Join Agaric for Show and Tell Wednesday August 7th from 11am - 11:30am ET (New York)

We can continue the conversation about the work we currently have and any opportunities we may have to work with
each other.

LINK to the chat: https://meet.jit.si/showandtell

We are sharing the details on how our coops share work on large projects with other cooperatives.

Some coops share work through a federated group called FACTTIC.
If you have not seen it, there is a short video at the bottom of my blog -
https://agaric.coop/blog/show-and-tell-agaric-sharing-work-other-coops

What about those of us that do not have a federation... yet? How do we share work NOW and what kind of projects are we working on?

Come prepared to share a bit about what you are working on and how you do outreach to find other cooperatives or freelance developers to take on parts of the work.
If you are a freelance developer, how do you find people to do the parts of a larger project that you can not handle alone?

Send your friends this link to join us on Wednesdays: https://agaric.coop/show

In Solidarity,

Micky Metts
Agaric ~ FreeScholar
Join Agaric on IRC any time - irc.freenode.net in the #devs-r-us channel