[AgaricShowandTell] Join Agaric for Show and Tell 8/14 - Lightning Talks + Coop Strategy

Micky Metts micky at agaric.com
Tue Aug 13 20:40:14 EDT 2019

Join Agaric for Show and Tell Wednesday August 14th from 11am - 11:30am ET (New York)

We open the meeting for lightning talks - Take 5 minutes to introduce anything you wish to show, talk about, or just to query to the group. How about revealing something you learned recently? How about proposing a future Show and Tell topic?

After lightning talks, we can continue the conversation about the work we currently have and any opportunities we may have to work with each other, based on the FACTTIC model -https://agaric.coop/blog/show-and-tell-agaric-sharing-work-other-coops

LINK to the chat: https://meet.jit.si/showandtell

Send your friends this link to join us on Wednesdays: https://agaric.coop/show

In Solidarity,

Micky Metts
Agaric ~ FreeScholar
Join Agaric on IRC any time - irc.freenode.net in the #devs-r-us channel