[AgaricShowandTell] Join Agaric for Show and Tell 8/22 - Lightning Talks + Coop Strategy

Micky Metts micky at agaric.com
Wed Aug 21 02:20:58 EDT 2019

Show and Tell 8/22 - Lightning Talks + Coop Strategy

Lightning talks will start the day!
next
We continue the ongoing discussion: How do we share work and work together.

We can continue the discussion that started with Nicolas Dimarco's presentation last Wednesday the 14th, on InterCooperation -- I did record it and will send a link.

 topic suggestions:

  * What are the main advantages of InterCooperation? What are the
    differences when working with a freelancer?
  * What are some difficulties that can arise during intercooperation?
  * What are some possible solutions to those problems?

See you there at 11am (ET) New York

http://meet.jit.si/showandtell

Join Agaric on IRC any time - irc.freenode.net in the #devs-r-us channel