[AgaricShowandTell] Last minute show and tell (it's still happening!)

Clayton Dewey clayton at agaric.com
Wed Dec 4 10:58:05 EST 2019

Hi All,

Micky is on her free software tour through Mexico, but I am available to
stand in as facilitator here in the final hour if anyone is interested
in joining. We'll continue the conversation around
value-based/need-based billing and other ways to relate to money in ways
that align with our values.

I recently listened to a good chunk of this very interesting interview
with one of the founders of DisCO (short for Distributed Coop) - on how
they are combining distributed technology, feminist economics and the
cooperative structure. More info at disco.coop

We'll use the regular link https://meet.jit.si/showandtell

and notes at https://pad.drutopia.org/p/show-tell

Hope to see you there,