[AgaricShowandTell] Join Agaric for Show and Tell Wednesday 1/1/20 11am EST - Lifeon.Earth (Elyssa Serrilli)

Elyssa Serrilli elyssa.serrilli at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 16:09:40 EST 2019

Good afternoon ~ Buenos tardes ~ Buonasera,

Join us for Show and Tell Wednesday 1/1/20 11am EST

An overview of Lifeon.Earth - an alternative social media platform -
designed by activists, educators, techies and community organizers - to
help cultural change movements collaborate across sectors, and to help
curious mainstreamers learn more about alternative culture.  Lifeon.Earth
is a designed as a MUI (mycelial user interface).  The user experience
mimics a hive mind and a digital ecosystem, where actions and resources are
focused on meeting living needs.

I'll share more about the platform's overall design, highlights on platform
differentiation, and our ideas for build out / roll out.

*From this group, I'll ask for feedback on:*
- Security (how to share about the platform's design safely, how to make
the 'good work' more visible while keeping the folks doing the work safe).
- Similar projects (for comparison and collaboration.  I'll have a slide up
with my running list.)

Meeting link: https://meet.jit.si/showandtell

PS: Get your friends on the list to attend and present at future Show and
Tell chats.

Learn more about Show and Tell at http://agaric.com/show

*Many thanks for all of you doing the good work! *

In the dance of Service to all Life
In Magycke and Divine Play

Elyssa Marie Serrilli

Cultural Engineer

*"If you have come here to help me, you are wasting our time. But if you
have come because your liberation is bound up with mine, then let us work
together." ~ Lilla Watson*