[AgaricShowandTell] Join Agaric for Show and Tell Wednesday February 13th from 11am - 11:30am EST (4pm GMT) - Coops Unite

Micky Metts micky at agaric.com
Tue Feb 12 18:09:27 EST 2019

Join Agaric for Show and Tell Wednesday February 13th from 11am - 11:30am EST (4pm GMT)

No one has requested to present tomorrow so we will have a general discussion on how coops work together and share work, processes and methods to become a larger more powerful network of technologists. Recently Agaric was contacted by Nicholas and Martin of Fiqus Coop in Argentina as they are reaching out to discover shared values and goals among cooperatives. How can we share more and get to know each other better! Coops Unite!

BIG Thanks to Greg Rundlett of Equality-Tech.com who led us through a presentation demonstrating the QualityBox project last week. For those that missed it:
QualityBox is a system Greg has built to deploy an Enterprise-quality knowledge system based on MediaWiki.  It is fully automated, using Ansible. The QualityBox informational website is at https://QualityBox.us and the demo is at https://demo.QualityBox.us
QualityBox is licensed AGPL so that code contributions and usage are made in solidarity.

Here is the link to join - https://zoom.us/j/236157529

See you there!

In Solidarity,

Micky Metts
Agaric ~ FreeScholar
Join Agaric on IRC any time - irc.freenode.net in the #devs-r-us channel