[AgaricShowandTell] Join Agaric for Show and Tell Wednesday February 20th from 11am - 11:30am EST (4pm GMT) - cooperative developers

Micky Metts micky at agaric.com
Tue Feb 19 17:03:42 EST 2019

Join Agaric for Show and Tell Tomorrow -- Wednesday February 20th from 11am - 11:30am EST (4pm GMT)

No one has requested to present tomorrow so we will have an introduction to other cooperative developers, discussing how coops work together and share work, processes and methods to become a larger more powerful network of technologists with a shared pool of opportunities. Recently Agaric was contacted by Nicholas and Martin of Fiqus Coop in Argentina as they are reaching out to discover shared values and goals among cooperatives. How can we share more and get to know each other better! Coops Unite!

We will meet some new friends through our guests from last week, Fiqus.coop (what an awesome website!). They are engaged in cooperative development and have invited some other Cooperative Developers to join us.

Here is the link to join - https://zoom.us/j/236157529

See you there!

In Solidarity,

Micky Metts
Agaric ~ FreeScholar
Join Agaric on IRC any time - irc.freenode.net in the #devs-r-us channel