[AgaricShowandTell] Join Agaric for Show and Tell Tomorrow -- Wednesday February 27th from 11am - 11:30am EST (4pm GMT)

Micky Metts micky at agaric.com
Tue Feb 26 21:54:13 EST 2019

Join Agaric for Show and Tell Tomorrow -- Wednesday February 27th from 11am - 11:30am EST (4pm GMT)

This week - Continued open discussion with cooperative developers. How do cooperative developers work together? How is your coop structured? How does a developer cooperative run differently from a corporation? We talk to discover shared values and goals among cooperatives. One goal is to determine how we can share more work with each other and get to know each other better? Coops Unite!

We will meet some new friends through our guests from last week, Fiqus.coop They are engaged in cooperative development and have invited some other Cooperative Developers to join us.

Here is the link to join - https://zoom.us/j/236157529

See you there!

Join Agaric on IRC any time - irc.freenode.net in the #devs-r-us channel